0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am trying to have a baby from 1.5 years. My doctor prescribed me to take Lezra tablets from the second day of my period for 5 days and Trufol two times in day, for one month. I want to know if there are any side effects of these medicines? What are the chances that I will conceive?

Asked for Male, 7 years

My baby is having green mucous stool from start even when he was only on mother feed. First we thought it was normal because he only feeds for 4-5 minutes and always takes lactose rich fore milk and can produce this type of stool. But now after introducing solid food his stools are still not normal in fact frequency has increased. Kindly, help me on what is going on?

Asked for Female, 12 years

The daughter of my brother came yesterday from Germany and she’s feeling too much pain in her right ear. We couldn’t sleep the whole night. We have been giving her brufen syrup but it’s not working. Maybe because of the air pressure of the airplane. She 7 years old and have asthma issues as well, but controlled. Let me know what should we do? because she’s not eating anything and crying a lot. We live in Lahore.

Asked for Female, 9 years

My daughter is 4 years old she is a patient of diabetes (type 1) can I give pediasure milk to her OR what should I give to her for proper growth.

Asked for Female, 34 years

Asking for a friend. She is 8 months pregnant. But having severe fatigue, tiredness, headache, and urine infection due to which she is facing alot of pain in her tummy and in the whole body. Reports are showing too much Iron deficiency and the doctor suggested her to get iron drips. Baby is not growing and going back to the weight on which the baby was 2 weeks back. So worried about her. Please tell me what should we do for her.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have fallen from and hurt my right elbow which swollen now from hand to elbow. My elbow is not straightening, please advice me what to do. I was fallen two daya ago.

Asked for Female, 15 years

My 10 year old daughter is having hypothyroidism, in her last checkup her Tsh was 0.01 then dr suggested stop her thyroxin that was 25 mg so we stopped and after 2 weeks her TSH comes out 33 now dr. is saying give her 50 mg I am confused now that if her TSH level was maintained with 25 mg why 50 mg now, I don’t want to give her 50 mg as she is so young please guide me.

Asked for Male, 39 years

My friend is having joints pain, pain in bones, varicose veins. Sometimes feel severe pain in the hip bone. And having cervical pain as well. Which doctor I should consult?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I'm 23 week Pregnant Allhumdulliah with my rainbow baby. I'm worried because my weight is stuck to 70, I'm not gaining weight. I'm checking my weight from 2 to 3 weeks. I'm taking iron and calcium tablet from 5th month.

Asked for Male, 40 years

My husband has been using Genesis for hair for around 5 years now. He gave it a couple months' break, let it clear out of his bloodstream when we decided to try conceiving. I have MashaAllah conceived and am currently 10 weeks pregnant. Can he now resume taking Genesis, considering we will still be having intercourse? Can his sperm cause any harm to the developing embryo? Kindly guide.

Asked for Female, 23 years

Kindly suggest what kind supplements are suitable for a girl in her late teens who has a problem of very irregular periods. There are huge gaps and then when the cycle starts, it continues for days and days. She is leaving the town and returning to her village for good. I think she has a hormonal problem too, but is it advisable to give her the stock of supplements that can last for a good few months. and if yes what kind of supplements should I get for her?

Asked for Female, 28 years

If the mother has gestational diabetes.. then breastfeeding her child can affect/harm her baby? Please tell doctors

Asked for Female, 31 years

Aoa! My Baby is 2 months old. I have regular periods in 40 days. After competition of 40 days. I have again spotting. I am using contraceptive pills. I am very worried about why it is happening? Is it normal or not. Or maybe it is due to the use of contraceptive pills??

Asked for Female, 60 years

Any relevant dr. Plz, guide me My mother is having purplish types of spots with pain on her feet for past six months. She is diabetic taking insulin. Morning Insulatard 50 Actrapid 14 Afternoon Insulatard 40 Actrapid 8 Evening Insulatard 32 Actrapid 8. She is fighting with myasthenia gravis for past 8 years talking delta contril 20mg/25 mg in alternate days. Kindly guide us what are those spots and how do we treat this problem.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is 8 months old. He has chronic diarrhea from about 6 7 weeks. I went for his check up many times, not any medicine is working on him and I have changed 4 docs as well. In 6-7 weeks with doc prescribed I have used enterogermina, entamizole gutcare flygel metozine zincat cefim novidat ors pedicare but all in vain.

Asked for Female, 27 years

Hello, just need to ask what is the best shampoo for daily use that contains lesser chemicals and gentle on hair. In addition to that please also recommend a good soap that contains lesser chemicals and cleanses skin without drying skin.

Asked for Male, 7 years

My son is 2.5 years old, having red spots (slightly yellow from the center) on arms and legs for 3 days. Kindly tell me what type of spots are these?

Asked for Female, 22 years

Got bitten by the bug. Extreme itching on legs. Rashes. Everyone saying it will subside in a day or 2. But its not subsiding. Intense itching in the night. Can't sleep. Can anyone help me out immediately?

Asked for Female, 21 years

I have been having these marks and scars on my arm since my childhood. Due to my bad habit I keep on rubbing them due to which they have formed permanent red marks on my skin. Kindly suggest an ointment so that I can get these marks recovered

Asked for Female, 37 years

I am 32 yrs old and weight 92 kg, married but no kids. I have a physical weakness, every time I feel sleepy and need relaxation. I want to ask how much meal is required for a person for a day and in my case, what probs can be there and suggest tests to check causes and deficiencies. I have taken alot of medicines in the past 6 years for fertility but no improvement. How can I get rid of general weakness and please mention the normal diet for my age?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment